Monday 16 December 2013

OOTD: Summertime Sadness

Although clearly not summer in the UK, I thought I would pop this post up anyway as I know lots of people go chasing the sun in the Christmas holidays, it's summer in Australia and there's no harm in reminiscing about the sun, sea and sand when stuck inside on a gloomy day, right?
(Beware - picture heavy post!)

Outfit 1:

Kimono: River Island (summer stock but I like these: 1, 2, 3)
Vest: Asos (similar here)
Denim shorts: Topshop (very old, similar here or here)
Belt: Next (very old)
Bag: Zara (different coloured versions here, similar here)
 
 
Outfit 2:

 
Cropped Cami: Topshop (here)
Maxi Skirt: Topshop (in grey here)
(excuse the lovely toilet background)
Outfit 3:


Dress: BooHoo (summer stock but I like this)
Belt: Aldo (very old)
Bag: Zara (as before)
Sandals: Next (very old)
 
Outfit 4:

 
 
Playsuit: BooHoo (here)
Bag: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment