Wednesday 6 November 2013

NOTD: Bursting into autumn

 
 
                              
 
                                                         
Red nails remind me of two things; glamorous events to accompany an LBD  and Christmas - neither of which is happening right now. However whilst home for the weekend faced with bare talons and my nail polish collection at university I raided my mums limited offering and found this classic beauty. The colour is a creamy, vibrant, classic pillar box red - I couldn't find the name on the bottle, however I think it could be 'Viva La Diva'.

I have never tried a Leighton Denny nail polish before, however knowing they are a high end brand (around the £11 mark each eek!) I did have high expectations . The application was a dream; so smooth and opaque in one coat (although I did do two for luck), although for that price I think that is what I would expect. I am not sure I would purchase a nail polish from Leighton Denny myself because I would say these are akin to a good quality Essie nail polish which you can purchase for £7.99. However, saying that I am eyeing up their little 4 piece collections which sell for £11 to perhaps pop on the Christmas list.

What are your thoughts on Leighton Denny polishes? Are there any stand out colours worth the price tag?

You can purchase Leighton Denny from M&S, FeelUnique, and BeautyBay.


                        



No comments:

Post a Comment