Friday 20 June 2014

Holy Grail: Mascara




(Excuse the creepy eye shot!) 
I received my first tube of the Benefit They're Real Mascara for my 19th Birthday and I haven't looked back since. I can totally understand why this is the UK's number 1 mascara; it lengthens like no other mascara and adds volume without being clumpy. What else do you want from a mascara?! I remember when I first put this on after my 19th birthday and was shocked when I could feel my eyelashes tickling my brow bone and I went to show the results to my house mate immediately! The one tiny downside to this mascara is that it is a bit of a pain to get off and so you will need a good eye makeup remover (reviews of a couple to follow).

The price has gone up a bit since it was first launched (£19.50 from Boots) however I will still continue to repurchase this unless another mascara enters the beauty world promising better results - now that's a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment