Monday 16 June 2014

Summer Loving: Fragrance



This perfume is summer in a bottle. That is all there is to say about this scent; you take one whiff and you're on a beach drinking out of a coconut, the sun shining down on you with the blue ocean lapping at your feet. Estée Lauder describes Bronze Goddess as  'A sensuous, sun drenched blend of Bergamot, warm Amber, Tiare Flower and Vanilla combined with delicious creamy coconut'. To me it smells of some form of sun cream/coconutty combination in the best way possible. I was spraying this all throughout exam season to try and fool myself that I was in the Maldives as opposed to my dull room with a pile of never-ending revision notes.

This perfume only gets released in the summer so I totally recommend picking it up while it's still in the shops, although it already appears to be out of stock online on Debenhams however House of Fraser still has some here.

No comments:

Post a Comment